The RSconnect team is happy to announce the new ALM release, ALM5. This new version of the popular SSO solution for Cisco Unified Communications brings a lot of improvements and updates.
New functionality in ALM5
In ALM5, the following improvements and new functions are introduced:
- The user interface has been updated and is now more user-friendly and intuitive.
- The initial configuration for the system administrators has become easy thanks to the new developed configuration wizard.
- System administrators can also export the systems settings for re-use at large roll-out projects.
- A solution has been added for the rare situation that a user activates his or her laptop and the associated desktop phone is not automatically detected in the network. In that case the user only has to enter the phone number and will be logged in without further actions.
- There is a new option to keep the history of all login and logout activities. Systems managers and users can inspect these logs for maintenance, optimization and security purposes.
- Several bug fixes have been implemented.
How do I get ALM5?
Existing ALM customer can download the latest ALM version in our Customer Service Center. New customers automatically receive ALM5 if they download the trial software or purchase the ALM5 software.