The RSconnect team is happy to announce the new ALM release, ALM5. This new version of the popular SSO solution for Cisco Unified Communications brings a lot of improvements and updates.
New functionality in ALM5
In ALM5, the following improvements and new functions are introduced:
- The user interface has been updated and is now more user-friendly and intuitive.
- The initial configuration for the system administrators has become easy thanks to the new configuration wizard.
- System administrators can now export the systems settings for re-use at large roll-out projects.
- There is a new option to keep the history of all login and logout activities. Systems managers and users can inspect these logs for maintenance, optimization and security purposes.
- An option has been added to find a phone based on phone number
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
How do I get ALM5?
Existing ALM customer can download the latest ALM version in our Customer Service Center. New customers automatically receive ALM5 if they download the trial software or purchase the ALM5 software.