As a certified Cisco Select Partner, we develop both standard and bespoke add-ons for Cisco VoIP and Unified Communications. Check our standard applications:
- ALM is our Single Sign-On solution for Cisco Unified Communications. Extension Mobility users no longer need to log in, if they start their laptop, the associated desktop phone is automatically loaded with their settings.
- The Forwarding Assistent allows each Cisco Unified Communications user to easily manage his forwarding preferences both for desktop telephones as well as Jabber.
- For large-scale deployments of RSconnect applications, the Application Manager provides IT/network staff with a web based management console for the management of profiles, users, features and licenses.
- The Analytics & Reporting Manager collects usage data of all deployed RSconnect applications. By combining these data with other (Cisco network) data, customer-specific reports and statistics can be generated.
- The Inventory Manager is a server based application which periodically scans selected Cisco switches in the network. It dynamically builds a ‘map’ of the network and the connected devices as a baseline for customer-specific network management applications.