The first BETA version of the new ALM 3 software is currently being tested in our LAB. Within a few weeks, depending on the progress, the new software will be released to a select group of customers and resellers.
These BETA testers will test the new software until the end of May.
In May 2010 the ALM 3 will be available for downloading. The improvements and enhancements below are new in ALM 3.
- new user-interface
- support for Windows 7
- support for multiple profiles
- support for LLDP and CDP
- new license registration method
- improved CallManager redundancy
- integration with Microsoft Office Communicator (MOC)
- improved stability
- fallback to WiFi interface
- support (end)customer logo in main ALM screen
- added support for Communications Manager 7 and 8
- support for SIP and SCCP Phones